GNSS / PBN seminar - satellite navigation for pilots, instructors and ATOs Let us invite you to a two-day seminar focused on global navigation satellite systems and performance based navigation for aviation. It is not neglecting Commission Regulation (EU) 2016/539 of 6 April 2016 amending Regulation (EU) No 1178/2011 neither.
The seminar is being organised by the GCE together with international partners on 6th and 7th September in Prague (Czech Aviation Training Centre at Prague Ruzyne Airport).
- Theoretical introduction to GNSS - Ing. Tomáš Duša, Ph.D - GNSS Centre of Excellence
- From the PBN concept into practical flying. What each pilot needs to know about PBN & RNAV. Operational procedures under PBN. - Timothy Nathan & Paul Sherry - PPL/IR Europe
- RNAV approaches – terminology & design aspects in a nutshell- Ing. Tomáš Duka - ŘLP ČR
- Technologically advanced aircrafts - benefits, drawbacks and user experience - Ing. Dobroslav Chrobák - Cirrus Aircraft CZ
- Retrofitting of aircrafts – installation aspects of modern Garmin avionics - Petr Polák - Airteam, Fabian Kienzle - Garmin
- ...and others Event is focused on GA pilots but also on approved training organisations and Aircraft operators.
For registration and more details please visit a dedicated www.gnss-pbn.cz